The “Google reCaptcha for WordPress” is a perfect security solution to protect your website from spam and abuse.
Features / Highlights
- Easy to customize, setup and use
- Mobile friendly
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress login form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress Registration form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WordPress Lost Password form
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comments submit the form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce login form
- Add reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce Registration form
- Supports multiple reCAPTCHA’s on same page
- Many settings to let your work easy: reCAPTCHA size, theme, type and error message. You can read more about such settings on this URL
- Change language from English to your desired one easily with a small snippet of code
- Download the plugin and extract/unzip it.
- Unzip it and upload it to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory through any File Manager tool eg: FileZilla.
- OR simply upload zip file from WordPress admin section under Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the “BFT Google reCAPTCHA for WordPress” Menu under “Settings”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bonafide Tech Google Recaptcha for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bonafide Tech Google Recaptcha for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Launched the initial version of the plugin